Monday, January 3, 2011

The Year in Pictures

Happy 2011. Here are a few photos from the past year that, for one reason or another, never made it into the blog.

"Snow... last time I'll be seeing this for a while, eh?"
"What do you mean, I won't be able to bring it on the plane?"
Nene Valley Railway - full steam ahead!
IWM Duxford - David's first day of chicken pox but before anyone noticed.
Weekend in Paris just before leaving for Brazil.
Bye bye Cambridge.
"Uniform? No one told me anything about a uniform!"
"Arrr, me hearties!"

Yes, of course it's always this tidy.
Brazil - famous for its dangerous drivers.
First one to the finish gets extra computer time...
...or maybe just a medal instead.
"Are you sure this is my new classroom?" 
Butter wouldn't melt in his mouth.
Off on his first field trip - three whole days away from the nagging parents. 
"Wooooo! Happy Halloween."
"A one, a two, a one, two three four..."
"I'm in this one, right?"
Well, we survived 2010, now let's see about the next one.

1 comment:

  1. I love your faces in the last pic. Happy new year all! Here's to a more tranquil time ahead.x

    ReplyDelete